HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About John Dahlinger
My mission is to provide you with exceptional customer service. As a partner with you in the home financing process, I will provide you with updated market information and a variety of lending programs to meet your individual needs.
In addition, I am committed to keeping you informed throughout the loan process, and am here to answer questions, explain options and eliminate hassles and worry along the way.
Meet John DahlingerJohn Dahlinger
How to ApplyJohn Dahlinger
Dos and Donts after ApprovalJohn Dahlinger
Cleared to CloseJohn Dahlinger
Construction ProductsJohn Dahlinger
FHA and VA Loan ProgramsJohn Dahlinger
Submitting Your Applicationby HarborOne Mortgage
The Approval Processby HarborOne Mortgage
Cleared to Closeby HarborOne Mortgage
After Your Loan Closesby HarborOne Mortgage
See More TestimonialsHarborOne is an excellent team to work. The process was quick. All interactions with HarborOne employees was pleasant and they were all very knowledgeable and helpful- Thomas and Cathy Ann